Join JSWCD staff and other resource professionals for a week of learning and outdoor fun as we visit local farms, forests, and streams.
Open to kids entering 4th-7th grade.
Register here. Camp is limited to 4o participants.
Scholarships are available, email Karelia Ver Eecke for details. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until April 7, 5pm. Notifications of scholarship award will be made no later than April 8.
- Daily transportation to our field sites, with drop-off and pick-up at Rogue Valley Mall
- Family BBQ at Emigrant Reservoir, Friday, June 26
This year we'll explore:
- OSU's Collins' Demonstration Forest
- The Southern Oregon Land Conservancy's Rogue River Preserve
- Working lands along the Applegate's Thompson Creek
- Butte Falls Natural Resource Center
- How YOU appreciate nature!
**Please note that we are monitoring the COVID19 situation and recommendations and will honor full refunds if by June 1 conditions still require proactive measures to prevent virus spread.**