- Help us create a list of local contractors in categories such as irrigation, fencing, earthworks, ponds, custom haying, suppliers, distributors, arborists, landscape architects graywater professionals, soil scientists, and weed applicators.
- Collect water quality samples, photo monitoring, or other data collection (when projects are available)
- Create maps and collect data associated with ArcGIS (when projects are available)
- Coordination for restoration work parties
- Have another great idea of how you could help? Great! We're always looking for creative ideas and public input.
- Fill out the form below, drop it by, or mail it and we'll get started!
Contact the Rural Natural Resource Planner (541) 423-6180 or the Urban Natural Resource Planner (541) 423-6181 for more informationVolunteer Application.fillable_18-04-04.pdf