- Collect water quality samples, photo monitoring, or other data collection
- Create maps and collect data associated with ArcGIS
- Coordinate restoration work parties
- Develop education content for a natural resource issue
- Help us create a list of local contractors in categories such as irrigation, fencing, earthworks, ponds, custom haying, suppliers, distributors, arborists, landscape architects graywater professionals, soil scientists, and weed applicators.
Have another idea of how you could help? Great! We're always looking for creative ideas and public input. Contact one of our conservation staff members or monitoring coordinator to discuss current opportunities.