Help with the Forest & Range Day Camp!
We always need help with our annual Forest and Range Day Camp including:
- Helping with volunteer recruitment and training
- Developing activities for science subjects, art, writing or team building and finding resources for activities
- Leading teams of students or mentoring high school students in leadership roles
- Teaching science sessions or assisting presenters
- Providing help with planning and organizing
- Preparing snacks, chaperoning students, or waiting to make sure all kids are picked up
- Helping with the Friday BBQ event for families.
- Fill out the application below to get started! Once it's complete mail it to our office or drop it by.
Every little bit helps to provide a fun and affordable camp to Jackson County students.
Contact Karelia Ver Eecke for more information (541) 423-6182 or (redacted).