Help with the Forest & Range Day Camp!
We always need help with our annual Forest and Range Day Camp including:
- Helping with volunteer recruitment and training
- Developing activities for science subjects, art, writing or team building and finding resources for activities
- Leading teams of students or mentoring high school students in leadership roles
- Teaching science sessions or assisting presenters
- Providing help with planning and organizing
- Preparing snacks, chaperoning students, or waiting to make sure all kids are picked up
- Helping with the Friday BBQ event for families.
- Fill out the application below to get started! Once it's complete mail it to our office or drop it by.
Adult Volunteer Application BelowVolunteer Application.fillable_18-04-04.pdf
Teen volunteers are especially important to us as group leaders! As a teen leader, you'll develop relationships with your fellow teen leaders and the campers and be vitally important to the success of the camp throughout the week! We can't do it without YOU!
We have positions for those 16 and older as well as those 14 and older!
Teen Volunteer and Junior Counselor Application BelowCamp Counselor Application_19-02-13.pdfCamp Counselor Application_Junior_19-02-28.pdf
Every little bit helps to provide a fun and affordable camp to Jackson County students.
Contact Karelia Ver Eecke for more information (541) 423-6182 or (redacted).