Education Grants Program
JSWCD's education grants program provides funding to support natural resources education programs, events, and materials development for public benefit in Jackson County.
- Nonprofits, government organizations, Tribes, educational institutions
- Natural resources education programs, events, and materials development for public benefit in Jackson County.
- Entities cannot have a current JSWCD education grant open or have closed one within the fiscal year they are applying (fiscal year runs July 1-June 30).
- Maximum $10,000/project
- 1:1 match to JSWCD funds required
- Funds are typically disbursed one time at project completion.
- All applications will be due August 15th. All program funding for the fiscal year will be available at the August application period. However, if not all funds are used, another application period will open with applications due February 15th.
Contact our Education and Outreach Coordinator to schedule a time to discuss your project and get an application: email@example.com, 541-423-6182.JSWCD Education Grants Program Overview Sheet_23-01-25.pdf