JSWCD has several pieces of field equipment available for use. Our equipment helps land managers maintain productive, healthy lands. To use our equipment you must be a resident of Jackson County, Oregon and use the equipment only on property within Jackson County, Oregon. A small deposit is required and rental fees vary depending on equipment used.
Available Equipment List
- Spike Tooth Harrow
- Flail Mower
- Ring Roller
- Pasture Harrow
- No-Till Drill Seeder (2), "Dew Drop" size and standard size
- Soil Auger
- Soil Moisture Step Probe
- Equipment is rented out on a first come first served basis.
- Reservations for fall equipment rental will begin on July 1st.
- Rental periods:
- Tuesday-Thursday: Pick up between 2pm - 4pm Tuesday and drop off between 8am -12pm Thursday
- Thursday-Tuesday: Pick up between 2pm - 4pm Thursday and drop off between 8am-12pm Tuesday
- Maximum rent time is 7 continuous days. Equipment can be rented more than one time, but there must be at least 1 rental period break in between. Other arrangements will be considered on a case by case basis.
- When picking up equipment, please bring cash or check for the $400 deposit as well as the rental fee. JSWCD cannot accept debit/credit cards at this time.
Questions and Scheduling
Contact Josh Bilbao: email@example.com, 541-423-6172